Mr. Binod Dash,
Chairman and Managing Trustee
ASSOCIATION WITH DIFFERENT ORGANISATIONS
- Honorary Secretary : Odisha Private Engineering College Association(OPECA)
- Vice President : Federation Of Associations of Management s of Un-aided Professional Educational Institutions In India(FAMPEI)
- Vice- President : Ravenshaw Alumni Association(RAA)
- Ex. Governing Member : Ravenshaw college, Cuttack (Govt. of Odisha)
- Ex. Governing Member : CIPET, Bhubaneswar (Govt. of India)
- Vice President : Utkal Chamber of Commerce & Industries Ltd(UCCI), Odisha
- Director : OSIC Ltd, Odisha Small Industry Corporation Ltd.
- Member : Policy Planning Body, Govt of Odisha
- Member : Fee Structure Committee, Govt. of Odisha )
- Member :CII, EPSI, TIE
- Vice President : Rowing Federation of India (RFI)
- Ex-Vice President: Odisha Basketball Association(OBA)
- Honorary Secretary : Odisha Association for Rowing & Sculling (OARS)
- Honorary Working President : Odisha Badminton Association(OSBA)
- Member Odisha Council of Sports, Govt. of Odisha, Highest Sports Body.
- Ex-Secretary : Cuttack Club, Cuttack
- Chairman : "Matrunilaya, a home for Orphanage, Cuttack
- Member : Rotary Club of Cuttack since 1987
- As Industrialist, managing two small scale packaging units in the name & style of Packing India (Mfg-of-Flexible packing Materials) & JIT Pack (Mfg. of Multilayer Films)
- As Educationist managing two degree engineering colleges in Odisha in the name of Synergy Institute of Engineering & Technology, Dhenkanal
Synergy Institute of Technology, Phulnakhara, Bhubaneswar
- Producer of Tele Films & Serials
The vision & the mission of the institution is being pursued with greater vigor & enthusiasm to empower student's professional competencies for meeting global challenges.
Humble message to all student member of the Synergy family is that "Work hard for the four (4) years of technical education & enjoy the next forty (40) years & kindly remember the reverse is devastating.
The institute will craft its place of distinction from the beginning & in the years to come.